Thursday, January 26, 2006

iTunes single of the week #2

Tina Deco - In The Red

Well, it's good, but frankly I'm uninspired. Particuarly when compared to her work with Zero 7.

Let's be fair to her, she can sing, and well at that. Bearing in mind that it's free, you may as well go and download it.

It's actually quite pretty, in a very raw fashion. Not unlike her, I guess you could argue. It's almost like a deliciously rendered slice through of urban ichor bleeding its salacious hidden diatribe and seditious whisperings all over my Persian rug.

Except that it's not that good. And I don't own a Persian rug, more's the pity.

Was a nice metaphor though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put the thesarus down and step away from it with your hands in the air.

3:07 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Is it good or bad that I didn't actually use one?

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither good nor bad... just dangerously haddock flavoured.

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home